Re: [Amc-list] ELECTRO-RAMBLER and charging

Re: [Amc-list] ELECTRO-RAMBLER and charging

Learn something every day! Tom, you're right! But YOW! A muffin fan and hose
would be a lot cheaper! $120 just to do one battery! Plus, they have their
own drawbacks, as they ARE catalytic converters, and give off heat. In a
fast charge situation, they could be ruined quickly if there was a lot of
gassing. I suspect they would not fare well for an automotive application,
but hey, one can ask questions of battery and charger suppliers. Googled the
link with "battery cap catalytic".

http://store.solar-electric.com/hydrocaps.html

Supply is way behind demand, 'cause Katrina hit the manufacturer.

Glenn Ford.