From: amc-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:amc-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Joe
Sent: Saturday, April 28, 2007 1:20 AM
To: AMC list
Cc: Jgray_55@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Amc-list] PRD radiators...JOHN

Well John. You just said...anyone with an issue needs to take them up
with PRD??? WELL didn't YOU set us up with them in the first place?? I'm
relativley sure most ALL of us that ordered them assumed(dummies again i
guess) that they would have a simple item such as a DRAIN PETCOCK????
Why cop-out now...just when it's getting FUN?? I REALLY hope this thing
atleast bolts in correctly!!!Joe