Re: [Amc-list] 61 flash-o-matic kick down switch

Re: [Amc-list] 61 flash-o-matic kick down switch

Ooops. I just realized that you said flash-o-matic, so
I'm not sure the linkage would be the same.  But my
O/D standard trans does have an intermittant switch
mounted near the throttle linkage.  Might (probably)
be mounted the same.

I'll send a pic anyway.

Joe