----------
Date: Thursday, April 26, 2007 08:24 PM
From: Matt Haas <mhaas@xxxxxxx>

I don't know if that was the year or not (I think it is) but it's not
that there weren't any of that year, it's just that there's *one* of
that year. It's on display at the National Corvette Museum in Bowling
Green, KY. BTW, this is a pretty cool place to visit. I stopped there
with one of my nephews back in 2003 on the way home from Power Tour and
we both enjoyed it.