[Amc-list] Hornet vs. Eagle radiator

Although it is my '75 Hornet that needs a radiator, I'm considering
putting a new radiator in my '85 Eagle as that car gets a lot more use,
and installing the Eagle's "hand-me-down" used but still solid radiator
into the Hornet.

Will there be any problems in doing this? In shopping around I've found
replacements for the two cars carry different part numbers, but at least
eyeballing under both hoods I don't see any major differences. (Both cars
have automatic trans and air conditioning.)

--
   Roger Blake
   rogblake@xxxxxxxxx