[Amc-list] 287/327 trans stuff

so, i guess im looking for a bell to mate my t89 to a
287/327. if i can get that, pressure plate, clutch
disk, and flywheel. i would love to put that in the
car now. then i can wait for a 9.7-1c.r. 327. hehe. i
think that could be fun. high compression. port the
heads out as best possible. send in a cam to be
reground. maybe build some custom headers to fit it.
true dual exhuast. that should be enough to have some
fun in.

so i just need for now to find a bellhousing, pressure
plate, flywheel and disk. anyone have the setup they
would be willing to part with? heck, even clutch
linkage would be GREAT. if i could find all that from
an old parted out 65 classic/ambo, should be almost a
perfect bolt in correct? well, i guess for now, im
just on the hunt for that stuff. get my 327 later on.

what rear would that be? would it be strong enough? i
dont plan to hammer on it TOO much. just some fun
weekend cruising. is it the 20? hmmm....

dave stohler
http://picasaweb.google.com/das24rules