[Amc-list] Saved from the wreckin' yard and "THE CRUSHER"....

[Amc-list] Saved from the wreckin' yard and "THE CRUSHER"....

Glad to hear you saved them. I wanted to but do not currently have the money
or the space. I have been wanting an sx/4 and never thought I'd have the
opportunity for a kammback and here were both together and I couldn't do
anything about it. Good luck with them.

Jamie Smith
Spokane, WA.

Thanks Jamie..
I really am not sure what I am going to do with them yet. The SX/4 is pretty
much going to be a parts car for the Kammback. I always thought it was
pronounce Kammaback. Sorry my bad.  I dont have the space either. I had to
rent a spot at my storage and get a draw from work to get them. The guy I
got them from said they were from an old guy up your way that had 50 plus
cars on some property that had to be cleared for the sale of the land. These
were the only 2 AMC's in the bunch. I used to have an 83 Eagle wagon at one
time and it turned into a really bad money pit. I enjoyed the hell out of
that car. I seen these and just kinda of like just HAD TOO HAVE EM'. Is that
what they call Rambler Mentality? If it is, I have it in a bad way.
Thanks
Bill Lewiston ID.