[Amc-list] AMC House Cleaning, and what ever else is there...

[Amc-list] AMC House Cleaning, and what ever else is there...

Hey Y'all
Happy Tax Day, well at least for the WashingtonD.C.ers as it is a holiday there.

Glad to be back to work after being off all last summer. Ran out of unemployment checks before going to work for University of Michigan Health Systems. Getting some OT, but not getting caught up on bills and will be paying tribute to the IRS this year for the first time.

So after all the talking, planning and teasing to do it, I am cleaning out the garage of all the toy stuff from collections. It's not doing me any good there. And regretfully the 1975 Matador wagon has to go too, to catch up the house payments.

So it comes your way first. Not to pick on you, but to honestly give the real AMC'ers the first shot and choice. I will be taking pics of things and hope to get what I paid for the stuff back, at the least. Let me know what you might be interested in.

1975 Matador, 7 passenger, complete. 360 2bbl auto, 127,000 original miles. Engine compartment detailed. New radiator, altenator/charging system together. AM/FM/8track, a/c car. $1,500, drive it home... Plus a few extra parts availiable at a cost of what I paid for them.

Plus a few other parts left over, lots of toys, and t-shirs and calendars still available, and always will be. Still have the 304 out of the 71 Jav on the engine stand with the timing chain cover, it ran! Roll it all away for $100.

THANKS for listening and anything that you want, let me know.

Richard

Richard Estermyer
PhotoGraphics
6235 S. Mohawk Avenue