Reply to: sale-313240452@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:sale-313240452@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=2 A M C's   FREE DELIVERY - $325>
Date: 2007-04-16, 6:27PM PDT

these have been setting for a while,from an old dudes estate.The SX/4 has no engine,complete otherwise,clear paperwork.The brown one is complete,looks like a 4wd Gremlin.I think it could run pretty easily.Free delivery anywhere between colville and spokane.Delivery anyplace else is possible at a very reasonable rate.These AMC cars(especially the brown one)are becoming rare and hard to find,so please save these from the wrecking yard.