[Amc-list] AMCForums.com problem update (fwd)

>From the horse's mouth.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 18:33:25 -0400
From: Kirkwood <kirkwoodamc@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: AMCForums.com update

Tom,

If you would be able to pass this message on to the AMX-Files
regarding amcforums.com I would appreciate it!

Amcforums.com is not down for the count, we are experiencing
problems with our web host again. This is along the lines of
what happened last time. We have been working on it since it
went down early last week, and apologize for it not being back
up yet. I can assure you that we aren't being sued, held hostage,
running in fear,  or packing up shop.

The ability to send a mass email is function of the forum itself,
so unfortunately we can't email all the members. Once the issues
with the server are resolved we will send a notification email
out to all members.

If anyone has any questions, please feel free to email me at
kirkwoodamc@xxxxxxxxxx Thanks to everyone for their patience.

Thanks,
Ian