Re: [Amc-list] Never Throw Anything Out

Good answer Doc,
I too am a pack rat. I have a garage full of stuff I have no idea why I'm
saving but it's there anyway. Every ten years or so I find something I need
and use it. Rofl. The big trouble is now because of age I can't remember
what is in there or where it is. That Sucks. So I finally broke down and
bought a digital camera. Now my plan is to begin selling stuff on feebay.
Wonder how long that will take to get going ..........

speaking of packratting............

AMC content..  I started working on the Javelin. I began by rebuilding the
Carter AFB. Thanks again Ralph. I think I lost ( can't find it anywhere dang
it) a lever arm and linkage rod that fits on the drivers side from the cross
shaft that the choke is connected to. The bracket and link rod connect to
the floppy bracket that is right behind the throttle connection bracket.
Ralph sent a photo of it to me a while back, if any one has an old AFB that
can be parted out please contact me and I'll send the photo to you . Thanks
all,

Armand

> You should be married to my wife. We have this argument all the time. She
says if you are not using it, it is clutter and throw it out. Naturally I
don't listen to her, never have. In fact she was on my case just this
morning about throwing out stuff she thought was clutter. I told her since I
don't use her after 38 years of marriage maybe I should throw her out
too!!!!!! The cars and parts stay!!!!!