[Amc-list] trivial question

Looking at the calendar for the summer and trying to figure out which
shows I can get to got me to wondering.  Does anyone know how many cars
AMC produced in its corporate lifetime?  Wonder how many are left?

The AMO show in Denver is on my wish list but I have time constraints so
it looks like the Kenosha show for the end of July will be my major event
this year.  Anyone on the list think they are going?

Wayne & Lisa (Skeezix), Bolton Landing, NY,
http://www.superglider.thinkhost.com/
AMO#8454, 83 Eagle Limited Wagon, 82 SX/4, 258 auto
69 Ambo coupe, 401, M12, 66 Ambo 990 Wagon, 327,PW,PB,PS,posi,AM/FM,AC
88 Jeep J10 360, auto- a Real truck
2001 Cherokee, 2000 Chrysler Cirrus (both hers)