[Amc-list] truck arms revisited

I've been kind of keeping an eye on truck arm stuff. Kind of on the back burner simmering mode.
I stumbled across a new setup from Air ride tech for 63-72 Chebbie trucks.
The lower arms, crossmember assemebly looks like and awesome starting point for  mounting up a rear axle in a torque tube car! IIRC Airride is a Company that has been mentioned in some of the forums I've seen. They usually will sell their products piecemeal to crazy people to do one off things. The starting point of the kit is Like $1700. So you have been warned! The front crossmember looks to be one of the key ingredients needed to have room for an exhaust. They state that you can use the stock crossmember with their arms, so food for thought.
Go the link then open their link to the new piece for the 63-72 trucks.

http://www.ridetech.com/news/default.asp?mode=teaser

--
Mark Price
Morgantown, WV