[Amc-list] Welding Without Gloves

Being an old Navy man working in aviation we were told not to wear any wrist watches or rings for our safety and also so they would not be sucked up by a Jet engine. It's a habit I adhere to right to this day. I have had a pocket watch on a chain for 40 years and never wore any rings of any kind, not even a wedding ring. When I worked as a truck mechanic a coworker had a wrist watch with one of those flexible metal bands. While working on a car he some how grounded the positive terminal of the battery  with the metal watch band. It turned red hot in a split second. He was badly burned and to this day he has a scare on his wrist in the deign of the watch band. AMC content cruise season is almost upon us. It's time to show the brand "X" boys our cars.
"Doc"