From: Wrambler242@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Wrambler242@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, April 05, 2007 8:07 AM
To: AMC/Rambler owners, drivers and fans.
Subject: Re: [Amc-list] Radiator cap?

It happened/happens more times then you think to people who know better
too!
My dad, a mechanic for years, had it happen to him when I was probably
less then 10 years old.
He release the cap the first notch, rocked it, nothing happend so he
assumed it wasn't pressurized and removed the cap. He got cooked,
luckily he turned away before it hit his face. His left arm was burned
so bad, I remember him sitting at the kitchen table crying as mom
changed the dressings and peeled off the debri nightly.
  Needless to say, that memory leads to extra caution when it comes to
hot cars and radiators!

--
Mark Price
Morgantown, WV