Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2007 14:22:47 -0500
From: jayscore@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Amc-list] Headlight Rings
To: "AMC/Rambler owners, drivers and fans." <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

I bought mine from JC Whitney.  Look under Jeeps.  The ones from a 70's CJ are the same.

Todd

Does anyone have a spare set of the SS rings that hold the sealed beam in the bucket of a 70's AMC. That's with the 7 inch round headlights.
They used to have them in the auto stores around here but when I need them I can't find any.
Don