From: amc-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amc-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Wrambler242@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, April 04, 2007 7:54 PM
To: AMC-DelMarVA: yahoogroups.com; AMC List
Subject: [Amc-list] Radiator cap?

Anyone know of someone who makes a nice amc logo'd radiator cap or cover?
I've searched around and not found anything.
I just realized how crummy the one on the American looks compared to the
rest of the engine compartment.
  I think it should be an easy fix???
Anyone ever change one before? I would like to read up on it before
attempting to remove the existing one. I don't want to have trouble half way
thru the repair?
 LOL :]
--
Mark Price