Re: [Amc-list] EFI install on [anything modest]

Re: [Amc-list] EFI install on [anything modest]

Wouldn't work. A normal six cylinder (inline, opposed or even vee) fire
a plug every sixty degrees. An uneven firing V6, based on a 90 V8, and
still using common crank pins like an eight, alternates firing between
45 and 75 degrees...

Kelly