Re: [Amc-list] Eagle grille needed...

One of the delivery drivers where my wife works (Airgas, if you know
what that is) had the door damn near taken off yesterday by a kid
driving with a new snowmobile trailer two feet wider than the truck he
was pulling it with. He had the nerve to get an attitude with the cop,
saying it was the Airgas guy's fault, that he had his door open. In a
parking lot! While he was climbing up into the cab! The cop pointed out
that A) his trailer had no plates 2) his trailer had no lights Three:
his mirrors were not adequate for towing a trailer that wide, and IV)
the only reason he wasn't writing him up for all that was that he was on
private property, but he could always wait around until he left. Yeesh!
Dog help you if you try to get between and American and his right to
drive badly...

Kelly