[Amc-list] Oops! I did it again!

But don't tell Britney! (or my wife!) I now have yet another AMC to deal
with ('86 XJ 4 cyl 5 speed 4x4 that is carbed) It failed the Etest badly due
to the crapuretor on it, but I'm pulling the motor (and trans/tcase combo)
to put into my '86 MJ (which I got back again after 5 years in someone
else's hands. They sold it back because no-one seems to know how to work on
them anymore)
   I am swapping the Renix TBI onto it as well (it's gone @300,000 miles so
far and the truck isn't even rusty yet! The replacement motor has @90,000 so
it should go a few years more) I'll be putting it up for sale when I'm done
as I already have too many vehicles. Current flock are '84 J10 "monster
truck" (keeper), '87 Comanche (keeper/daily driver), '82 AMC Spirit (getting
4.0L head and Renix MPFI along with AW4 unless wife doesn't want to keep it
and get rid of her '01 Legacy), '73 J4000 (tow truck and junk hauler, aka my
fugly truck made of parts of several AMCs including the 304 heart transplant
from the '77 AMX I parted)
   Add to that my recently returned '86 Comanche long bed, the '86 XJ 2dr I
just got (nice body with leaky sunroof that MAY get a 304/727/NP208J
transplant for fun), '01 Legacy 4 dr sedan (hopefully to go away before
something happens to it) and '91 E350 cube van (just emptied all the AMC and
other parts out of it into my crowded 1 car garage and need to sort that all
out) which will be for sale as soon as I clean it up a little more. I don't
know why it drives fine except when I try to take it to a swap meet! Drove
all over yesterday (about 50 miles at least) without a whimper, yet each
time I take special time off work to go to a meet, it won't start or stalls
or something else happens!
   Weird! At least with the 460/C6 and 18' cube with ramp I shouldn't have a
problem selling it for @$2,000 (prefect for someone moving. I used it 6
times already with no probs. It just hates having car parts inside I guess.
With less than 100,000 miles on it, it only hauled pillows before I got it!)