Re: [Amc-list] Source for Hornet radiator?

Jeffrey Bohler wrote:
> I have had luck with rockauto.com in the past, but I checked, and they were
> $222.

I've done some more poking around, so far the best price I've found
on a new radiator is from radiatorworld.com at $178.00, with free
shipping. (They did not list the Hornet, but have a unit that fits
Concord and Eagle which should be the same.)

--
   Roger Blake
   rogblake@xxxxxxxxx