Re: [Amc-list] Carpet Dye

I agree with John. I doubt if using the SEM would hold up on a high traffic area. My orange Hornet was originally a Florida car and the sun had done it's deed on the carpet. Usually if it needs to be dyed it is about to disintegrate. Such was the case with my car. I used a carpet kit from Kennedy American. But I had them make me a kit with the better than factory grade carpet and it was the same price.
"Doc"