Re: [Amc-list] Ford EFI on AMC

The only fuel injected 351 I'm aware of was used exclusively in Ford trucks
and vans circa late 80s/early 90s, and it was a MPFI setup. All 351-equipped Crown
Victorias after 1979 up through 1991 used the Variable Venturi carburetor, and these
were generally limited to police interceptors only. *Most* all civilian fullsize
Fords had the venerable 302, with some limited availability of the 351 in the early
80s.

The Ford CFI or TBI was only available on the 3.8 V6 and the 302 V8 engines.

Jeff Reeves
Auburn GA
94 Cherokee
79 Spirit