[Amc-list] dim led

I found a RadioShack yesterday that stocks resisitors!
I picked up the multipack.
As near as I could recollect J Wildiker had mentioned using a 15k 1/4 watt resisitor to dim out the bright blue led we both bought. Since the original had failed on mine. I dug thru the big pack and got an 18k out. Soldered it in place of the dead original, put 12 volts to it and success! a nice dim blue led! It should be perfect for the high beam indicator.
  I tried ot get some more work done, but the shop is in a state of flux right now. The ground temps and shop temp is cooler then the outside air and when I tried to warm it up by opening all the doors condensation exploded everywhere.  It's like working in a cool sauna! I gave up, I have the dehumidifier running full blast and have dumped it out once already tonight.
  If it hasn't dried out by morning I'll try turning on the heat for a while. At least it'll be a warm sauna!!!

--
Mark Price
Morgantown, WV