From: "Keleigh Hardie" <keleigh3000@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "AMC/Rambler owners, drivers and fans." <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, March 22, 2007 9:31 PM
Subject: Re: [Amc-list] Just a weird thought

Don 'Snake' Prudhomme drove a Barracuda bodied funny car (yellow), Tom
"Mongoose" McEwen drove a Duster bodied car, red. I built the models...

Kelly

Maybe you're thinking of Wally Booth's pro-stock Gremlin and Hornet?

http://articles.moneycentral.msn.com/Taxes/PreparationTips/PreparationTips.aspx?icid=HMMartagline