[Amc-list] December 2007 Cruise

Okay... this is way early, but I need everyone's help on this.
Every December, two other fellows and I put on a cruise in Venice, Florida called MOPARS In the Park.  This year will be the sixth.  We usually go to just about every MOPAR cruise in Florida, from St. Pete to Davie (Miami area).  It always amazes me at the lack of AMC cars that show up at these shows.  Davie last year had three, this year two.  The Don Garlits show in Ocala, Florida, last year had about six AMC's, this year maybe seven.  The West Coast MOPARS cruise this month in St. Pete had three AMC's, including my Marlin, and the other two were a Sprit AMX and a Gremlin.  All that having been said, last December, our MOPARS in the Park show had FOURTEEN AMC cars!

There were Javelins, Hornets, an AMX, a Marlin, a drop-dead beautiful '60 Classic, and more.  This year, I've been given the job of being in charge of the AMC division of the show, December 9th.  It's my goal to make this a banner year for the show, with more AMC cars than this area has seen in decades!  I'm planning graphics of AMC vehicles, possibly some videos going on from 10 to 3 (show length), special awards for the AMC division, and any other good ideas anyone would like to contribute.

This show is a FREE show!  We don't charge an entry fee, food is free, and there's a top quality DJ playing great oldies from the late 60's through the 70's, and we even have awards for every vehicle that attends.  PLEASE consider coming, if you're in, or near, the SW Florida area.  PLEASE send me suggestions NOW to make this the best AMC show-in-a-show EVER.  We're working on this years show NOW, so we will have everything in place when the show date comes.

The park is in Venice, is absolutely beautiful, with a couple of small ponds, trees all around, clean REAL restrooms (not porta-potties), and a super time is had by all.  Help me make this a memorable event for all the AMCers who attend this year.

Thank you!