Re: [Amc-list] Re; Popular Hotrodding and the Camaro

Re: [Amc-list] Re; Popular Hotrodding and the Camaro

Exactly what is wrong with being thrown a bone?
H#!! my dog loves it. I feel good doing it. everyone is happy.
Sound to me like your getting your panties in a wad over nothing here.
Respect? Bah, humbug.
I just read something that had an un referenced quote in it.
It went something like this.

If I am what I own
What am I if I loose it???

Same goes for magazine coverage.
Do we really need them to tell us our cars are nice or cool or bad???...

No thanks, I'm good.

--
Mark Price
Morgantown, WV