[Amc-list] 4.0 spark plugs

Hello all...

I used to post to this list a few years back.  I still have the same
car, a 1973 AMC Gremlin X.  The car has been more or less sitting for
years, and now I'm trying to put it back into semi-regular service.  I
have a quick question: Does anyone have a part number for spark plugs
one heat range hotter than stock for a 4.0 head?  I'm running a 4.0
head on a 4.2 block and am having trouble with the plugs fouling.
Thanks.