Re: [Amc-list] Travel!

On Fri, 16 Mar 2007, JOE FULTON wrote:

> Have a good trip Tom.  My brother is a mechanic for
> ATA airlines based in Budapest.  I don't recommend
> them.  The planes may be packed and smelly and the
> service may be lousy but the plane will function as
> designed. My brother does good work.

Well that's good to know. My sense of smell is non-existent,
too many years of chronic sinus infections. Not a bad thing for an
urban dweller.

Zurich --> Budapest is on Helvetic Air. Neva hoida dat.

> Maybe you'll have a little Rambler on your doorstep
> when you get back.

Cool!

I took with me some clips of Mobius' AIRTIGHT GARAGE (french
cartoonist from the 70's -- remember HEAVY METAL?) for
inspiration on restyling it (A.G. plus early 60's Cold
War; yellow geiger counters, surplus radium dial aircraft
guages... desert dust...). Really. It, and my Classic, as a pair.