[Amc-list] West Coast Amc Car Show in Los Angeles

[Amc-list] West Coast Amc Car Show in Los Angeles

Just want to say Hello to all you great AMC FANS & I am pleased to invite you all to SOCALAMC'S AND SOCAL AMX 'S First Annual West Coast All AMC Car Show
  at Irwindale Speedway JUNE 1, 2, 3 2007

  The event will be three days long, which includes a visit to
  George Barris Custom Studio, Cruises, Visit by the AMC 3 and Jeff Teague etc
  Check it out. Spin aroudn Irwindale Speedway and lots of AMCS
  http://socalamxcarshow.info/