[Amc-list] Want 63-66 Rambler low back buckets

[Amc-list] Want 63-66 Rambler low back buckets

A hot rodder is looking for some Rambler bucket seats. Since they'll be
recovered upholstery condition isn't a big issue. Contact Mike (e-mail
and phone below) if you have anything.

---------
The seats I like were original equipment in a 63 Rambler American 440-H.
Do you know of any other AMC that uses the same seat? I live in Wolcott
Connecticut. Thanks for any help. I plan on putting these in my Hot Rod
so material will be recovered. Hopefully, I would like them to be in
good shape, frame and trim wise. But if they're trashed I probably could
restore them. Any condition at this point is worth looking at.
Thanks, Mike
kooldeuce@xxxxxxxxx (203)879-6383