[Amc-list] Video Converting

Thanks for the link to the 1955 Nash Commercial.  I
used tubeme to grab a copy of the video.  It is in the
flv format.  Then I used audio video converter to
convert to wmv and now have a copy I can view in
either DVX or Windows Media Player.

The converter is available here:
http://jermainebryant.googlepages.com/home

Run the installer and put the file where you want it
then put a shortcut on the desktop.
Now we just need more links to AMC Commercials on
youtube

Bill Strobel
Independent Towing
Fayetteville NC