[Amc-list] (no subject)

Time Magazine has been putting its past issues online.  While I normally
make a habit of avoiding the horrid magazine in favor of better ones like
Reason (see http://www.reason.com ), this one article caught my eye:

American Motors' New Gospel -- Page 1 -- TIME

Until he invested more than $2000000 in ailing American Motors Corp. to
become ... Evans' father, a Virginia lumber dealer, made millions by
inventing and ...
<http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,899250,00.html?iid=chix-sphere>