[Amc-list] Looking for parts & advice.

Good Morning,

  I'm looking for some parts and advice.  For parts I am looking for the
following:

Front License Plate Bracket
Rear Window Washer Nozzle
Left Rear Seat Belt Assembly, maroon would be great, but I'm not picky

For advice I am looking for:

Is the 4.0 liter really that much "better" than the 258?  Would anyone
in "normal" driving even notice?  For instance, I have a Howell EFI
setup (not installed yet) so someday the BBD setup will be a nice
conversation piece in my workshop, with the EFI setup would there be
much if any real difference between the two engines, performance or
economy wise?  I have a relatively low mileage engine for the year and
don't see any reason why I'd want to swap it for a 4.0 for regular duty
just putting around town and going to shows.  If there is a thread that
has discussed this already... please point the way!

Has anyone torn apart a seat belt assembly to get it to work again?
I've never had trouble with one before so I've never torn one apart.  My
left rear seat belt will no longer come out... I've tried moving it
in/out the small amount it'll move, shook it a little, and swore at it,
but it is fairly stubborn.  Any ideas to repair it, or just replace it?

Finally, has anyone found a good place to get replacement
door/hood/hatch seals?

Before I go I have one cute thing to share.  My oldest daughter (6) now
calls any vehicle with wood grain on the side an Eagle!  I'm not going
to correct her.  ;-)