--------------------
Date: Wednesday, March 7, 2007 02:51 AM
From: Tom Jennings <tomj@xxxxxxx>

OK, a very crude and error-filled first pass ad the Grand
Unified Brake AMC List (GRUB).

http://wps.com/AMC/AMC-brakes.html

The formatting went all to hell when I did "save as HTML". I'll
clean it up later. The year column is AFU, oh well.

Note that there are at least FIVE VISUALLY DIFFERENT combo
valves, and FOUR FUNCTIONALLY DIFFERENT combo valves. The various
TSMs spell out in very explicit text the differences. No wonder
we're all confused.

Then there's two different warning-only switches, and two
separate rear-prop-only valves.

There may be more; I don't have all the TSMs yet.

I will eventually add drawings and/or photos of all of them.

Stick to pre-67, or post-79, and it's easier.