Re: [Amc-list] Oil lite and crap f'ing parts

Re: [Amc-list] Oil lite and crap f'ing parts

Mark Price wrote:
   A few years back when I did my initial install of my 4.0L with a carb
I had to wire up a Holley street pump for fuel duty in the American. At
the time I wanted to make sure I killed the fuel pump in event of an
accident. I think it is a Holley item, I know I bought it thru Summit.
  They sold a 3 pole oil pressure switch. Center pole triggered the
light, the outer two were to kill the fuel pump in event of oil pressure
loss such as when the engine died during an accident.