Re: [Amc-list] small disk brake

The 80 TSM has the same specs.  I knew that the disks
were smaller for the 4-cyl cars, but I was mistaken
about the 9-inch disks.  Evidently I had confused the
disk size with the 9-inch rear drums which the Spirit
has.

Interestingly, where the 4-cyl Spirit has 9 x 2 inch
drums in the rear, the 4-cyl Concord has 10 x 1.75
drums.

Regards,
Joe Fulton