[Amc-list] Aluminum Radiators/Plug wires

[Amc-list] Aluminum Radiators/Plug wires

I looked at the radiators. I'm getting one. I wonder how much longer the
hoses are going to have to be. I hate those accordion fitzallz hoses. I may
have to make my own hose assemblies from tubing and hose elbows, or I think
the last hoses I got from NAPA were a little longer. The pictures don't show
any hoses on the AMX. How did they handle that part??

Also I need some plug wires but I'm not sure those have the correct ends.
Are they straight or slightly bent?? What is the GM HEI thing look like. Is
that the one with the plate on top to keep the wires from falling off??

Armand