[Amc-list] The Eagle has once again taken flight!

[Amc-list] The Eagle has once again taken flight!

Well, my Eagle is running again. The new trans is working well, though
I'm not sure the converter is locking up. If it is, the sensation must
be very subtle. I don't really fell a third shift. Have to keep
investigating that.

The 229 xfer case was a little more trouble than expected to set up. The
XJ linkage interfered with the trans shifter, but I worked it out. I've
never had a xfer case with low range before, are they all that noisy in low?

Now, for a couple of further details. I need a fuel tank sender. If
anyone knows of a source, please let me know.

And, the tailgate struts that worked fine in L.A. don't seem to work in
this cold. Anyone have any recommendations for a cold weather hatch strut?

Keleigh