[Amc-list] Unbelievable neighbor

So, I'm standing there at the corner of my garage cleaning door parts for the Typhoon, and this a**hole neighbor kid (15 or so) comes running up into my yard, hits the toungue of my trailer for a spring board, and LANDS ON THE ROOF OF MY MARLIN!  Totally scratched the paint, dented the bright metal, and he's laughing about it!  Can you believe that crap???  Guess I have to find some place to park my car, since I can't get it in the garage right now, just to protect it from that moron.