[Amc-list] t-tube broke

no, i dont recomend that method of extending the wheel
base. lol.

i got the t-tube fixed lastnight. got all ears strait
and welded back on and bolted it back together. now...
my big hole in the middle of the t-tube, where the
truss rods come together. the nut welded on the tube
side, rust has eaten ALL the threads. so now, i have
to figure out a way to get that plate off, cut the old
nut out, get a new nut and bolt to fit... wow, dont we
all just love the never ending saga of our old cars??
kinda entertaining and frustrating at the same time.
so i look out the window and still get bummed as it is
still on the trailer today. might just stay there for
a few days till i get time to get it fixed right. i
GOT to get this race car out of my driveway. i am
building a circle track car for some guys. roll cage
and motor for them. it is taking up my driveway, the 2
motors for it take up my garage. kinda hard to get
things done on my car when that is there. so, finish
it up, get it out of the way and then i can get to
work on my baby again.

dave stohler.
trailer-bedded for now.