--------------------------
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2007 12:45:46 -0800 (PST)
From: JOE FULTON <piper_pa20@xxxxxxxxxxx>

A-1 Auto Wreckers has an 80 concord 2-door sedan with
61,000 miles.  4 cyl (Iron 49-state Iron Duke)/auto
tranny.  Has the tilt column and a very clean dark
brown interior.  The little 9-inch disk brakes (4-cyl
cars had these) are in very good condition and might
be a light weight alternative for a drag car.

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"