Re: [Amc-list] Free Ads

Hi Jock, here is an ad for my 66 American convertible.

1966 American 440 convertible with 232-2bbl engine & AT. New tires, brakes,
exhaust pipe, manifold, tailpipe and muffler, power top motor rebuilt, good
cloth/vinyl upholstery, decent carpet, Has good glass, good battery, recent
hoses and belts. Car need more work to be a show car, but is a nice "driver"
right now. It could use a better paint job as the painter who painted it
last time missed a bunch of places in hard to get places. The car has
factory PS . The Left rear qtr. panel has some Bondo bubbling up from an old
accident repair( before my time).It should be an easy fix for someone more
metal-work proficient than I am.  I have been asking $5,000, but will listen
to offers. The car is in central Florida and is driven weekly to car
shows,etc.

Jay Ciampi
460 Bonnie Rd., NW
Lake Placid, FL. 33852