Re: [Amc-list] How much for a head rebuild?

Re: [Amc-list] How much for a head rebuild?

I'd say if you provided parts and they didn't do seat replacement, that's a bit on the expensive side. I can't really say if you got taken, but it definitely ain't cheap!
 No Rambler mentality in that one!
--
Mark Price
markprice242ATadelphia.net