Re: [Amc-list] T96 questions

One huge PITA about my current situation is that I live in Chicago but my cars live 93 miles due east, in Michigan.

By any means, I'll look through the other parts to see what might work for him.  I've asked him to send me a pic of his transmission before I lug any back for him.  I have a suspicion that I don't have anything that will work for him since most of my parts are for the 58-62 cars, so if anyone near Chicago has a spare T96 just sitting around looking for a new home, let me know and I can put you in touch with him.

The plus to all of this is that I cleaned that T96 up really nice.  For years it sat there looking forelorn and neglected in the corner of the garage, all covered with gunk and grime.  The gears still look great in it.

- Justin