Re: [Amc-list] Mass Spammage

On Tue, 13 Feb 2007, mikebailey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Any idea what's going on with mass spammage from Brazil?

It appears that someone went through the entire list signup
process only to deluge us with crap, or they severely
misunderstood. In either case they are now unsubscribed --
and blocked -- and I will personally contact them.

> or maybe I should say
>
> ?conoce que esta con las muchas letras desde Brazil?
>
> except I only speak hispaniorte not portugue

I cannot read spanish, but it appears to be some question about
adding some IP addresses to some nameserver.

Serves me right for mentioning linux.