[Amc-list] Wanted

Wanted:Looking to buy a 1969 or 1970 AMC Javelin. Would prefer a 390 w/4 speed. Mod 69 0r 70 Donohue. Hoping to find at #1 or # 2 condition car,the more options the better. The ideal car would be one that needs nothing or very little. I grew up in my families AMC dealership and have always loved the cars. Please contact me if you think you have a car that you would want to go to a good home.  Any leads would be appreciated. Thanks, Jeff,  hffej@xxxxxxxxxxx  413-531-0960