[Amc-list] Charity AMX update / parts arrived!

[Amc-list] Charity AMX update / parts arrived!

3 large boxes from Zion Auto Body arrived today containing parts for
Charity AMX, I'm brimming with excitement hoping that they are some of
the hard to find items that were previously donated. Wednesday is my day
off so I'll be unpacking and cataloging them tomorrow, I'll shoot some
pictures and post them as well.

I believe I'll be donating my good condition wood grain dash to the
Charity car as it has come back from having the pattern made for c/f and
we are making one out of brushed aluminum for my car. The overlay on
Charity AMX is in really poor condition and the glove box door was from
a javelin (bulls eye under the plaque number).

~John