[Amc-list] Need help decoding 1971 Borg Warner Tranny

[Amc-list] Need help decoding 1971 Borg Warner Tranny

AMC experts,
I bought what was reportedly a "numbers matching" 1971 Javelin AMX, 360
automatic. In looking at Eddie's Technical section on the web page and
also the 67-72 AMC parts book I am now thoroughly confused. My BW tag
reads as follows:

Part Number: 3212184
Tag Number: 100-300-000-0007

All the parts I see in the parts book stop at 005. Please help de-code
if you can. I was hoping I'd have an M11 or M12 tranny that I could
identify. Also, is there a way to tell the date code on this tranny ?

Thanks.

Jeff.thomas@xxxxxxxx