Re: [Amc-list] 63 Rambler Ambassador engine swap

Re: [Amc-list] 63 Rambler Ambassador engine swap

I don't know if it's worth the effort if you have a good running 327.
There's not a whole lot of difference in the numbers put out by the two engines in stock form. More parts available for the 343 of course, but if I didn't think the 327's weren't any good I wouldn't have so bloody many of them laying around!
That being said, if you do the swap, let me have dibs on the Bellhousing and flywheel from the 327.
I don't have any of those in stock!
--
Mark Price
markprice242ATadelphia.net